|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2008)|
|Company||Arnoldo Mondadori Editore|
Grazia (Italian for Grace) is an Italian magazine, with international editions printed in France, Serbia, United Kingdom, Mexico, Thailand, Spain, Poland, Bahrain, Greece, Portugal, Japan, the Netherlands, Indonesia, India, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia,Germany. and Albania
The Italian edition of Grazia was first published in 1938 and the British edition was started in 2005. In Italy, it is owned by the Mondadori (one of Silvio Berlusconi's companies), and is owned in the UK under licence by Bauer Consumer Media.
The average price of a Grazia magazine is £1.95, though recently has been £1 and they recently have done deals such as 25% off at certain shops. Grazia has a target audience of 25-45, and average the readership is 432,000. ABC1 Profile is 70% and is also higher than Vogue or Elle. Out of these readers 72% are employed.[clarification needed]
- Paula Brito (10 November 2005). "Revista 'Grazia' chega a Portugal em Janeiro". Diário de Notícias. Retrieved 2007-09-21.
- "Grazia Germany". Retrieved 2010-03-12.
- "ABC Certificates and Reports: Grazia". Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved 7 March 2014. "July to December 2013, combined print and digital editions."
- An, So Hyoun (23 February 2013). "The Three Gwanghaes Lee Byung Hun, Bae Soo Bin and Kim Do Hyun Pose for Grazia". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- Grazia gone as magazines slump, The Australian
- (Italian) Grazia Italia's website
- Information on Grazia from the parent company
- Grazia French's homepage
- Grazia India's homepage
- Grazia Indonesia's homepage
- Grazia Thailand's homepage
- Grazia UK's homepage
- Italian Grazia – magazine profile at Fashion Model Directory