|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2008)|
|First issue||November 1938|
|Company||Arnoldo Mondadori Editore|
Grazia (Italian for Grace) is an Italian magazine, with international editions printed in France, Serbia, United Kingdom, Mexico, Thailand, Spain, Poland, Bahrain, Greece, Portugal, Japan, the Netherlands, Indonesia, India, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Germany. and Albania
History and profile
The Italian edition of Grazia was first published Mondadori in November 1938 and the British edition was started in 2005. In Italy, it is owned by the Mondadori which later became one of Silvio Berlusconi's companies, and is owned in the UK under licence by Bauer Consumer Media.
The French version of the magazine was first published in August 2009. The inaugural issue of Grazia Korea was launched on 20 February 2013. It features a photospread of actors Lee Byung-hun, Bae Soo-bin and Kim Do-hyun for the play based on the 2012 film Masquerade.
The average price of a Grazia magazine is £1.95, though recently has been £1 and they recently have done deals such as 25% off at certain shops. Grazia has a target audience of 25-45, and average the readership is 432,000. ABC1 Profile is 70% and is also higher than Vogue or Elle (This is not true anymore.) Out of these readers 72% are employed.[clarification needed]
- Paula Brito (10 November 2005). "Revista 'Grazia' chega a Portugal em Janeiro". Diário de Notícias. Retrieved 21 September 2007.
- "Grazia Germany". Retrieved 12 March 2010.
- David Forgacs; Stephen Gundle (2007). Mass Culture and Italian Society from Fascism to the Cold War. Indiana University Press. p. 7. ISBN 0-253-21948-5. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- "Arnoldo Mondadori Editore S.p.A. - Company Profile". Reference for Business. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "Time Inc in Joint Venture to Publish talian Fortune". Associated Press. 7 November 1988. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- Eric Lyman (5 March 2014). "Italian publisher unveils magazine dedicated to Pope Francis". National Catholic Reporter (Rome). Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "France". Mondadori. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- An, So Hyoun (23 February 2013). "The Three Gwanghaes Lee Byung Hun, Bae Soo Bin and Kim Do Hyun Pose for Grazia". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- Grazia gone as magazines slump, The Australian
- "Top 10 Italian Fashion Magazines". Cision. 3 February 2011. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "ABC Certificates and Reports: Grazia". Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved 7 March 2014.
July to December 2013, combined print and digital editions.
- (Italian) Grazia Italia's website
- Information on Grazia from the parent company
- Grazia French's homepage
- Grazia India's homepage
- Grazia Indonesia's homepage
- Grazia Thailand's homepage
- Grazia UK's homepage
- Italian Grazia – magazine profile at Fashion Model Directory