Santa Clara – Great America Station
|Santa Clara – Great America
Amtrak and ACE commuter rail station
Station seen from Tasman Drive looking south
|Address||5099 Stars & Stripes Drive
Santa Clara CA 95054
|Connections||VTA Buses & Light Rail|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Opened||May 21, 1993|
|Passengers (2012)||121,246 4.53% (Amtrak)|
Santa Clara – Great America (called Great America by ACE) is a train station in Santa Clara, California. It hosts Amtrak's Capitol Corridor trains and Altamont Commuter Express (ACE) trains. The station is close to California's Great America, hence the name. VTA's Lick Mill light rail stop is several blocks east of the station, on Tasman Drive; Great America is one stop west on the Mountain View – Winchester line. Amtrak service to Santa Clara began on May 21, 1993.
Of the 74 California stations served by Amtrak, Great America was the 25th-busiest in FY2012, boarding or detraining an average of about 332 passengers daily.
Transit connections 
The Great America station is served by VTA buses:
Amtrak Thruway Motorcoach line 6 stops here between San Jose and Stockton.
- Media related to Great America – Santa Clara Station at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Great America-Santa Clara
- ACE Great America Station
- Santa Clara-Great American Station (USA RailGuide -- TrainWeb)
- Park & Ride Lots - Great America ACE Station VTA
- Santa Clara-Great America (GAC)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)