From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Great Eastern may refer to:
- SS Great Eastern, a steamship built by Isambard Kingdom Brunel in 1858, one of the largest ships in its era
- Great Eastern Railway, a defunct English railway company formed in 1862
- The Great Eastern, a bridge laying tank of WWII
- The Great Eastern (radio show), that ran from 1994 to 1999 on CBC Radio One
- The Great Eastern (album), a 2000 album by the Scottish band The Delgados
- The Great Eastern (novel), a novel by Andreas Embirikos, one of the boldest and most voluminous of the modern Greek literature
- Great Eastern Hotel (disambiguation)
- Great Eastern Life, an insurance company in Singapore and Malaysia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great Eastern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.