Great Lakes (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Great Lakes are a collection of large lakes in eastern North America.
Great Lakes or Great Lake may also refer to:
- African Great Lakes, a collection of lakes in and around the Great Rift Valley in eastern Africa
- Great Lake (Britain), a lake on the River Poulter in Nottinghamshire, England
- Great Lake, Tasmania, a lake in Australia
- The Great Lakes District, another named for the Perth Wetlands in Perth, Western Australia
- Great Lakes (band), a project of the Elephant Six Collective
- Great Lakes (Metra), a railway station in Lake Bluff, Illinois, United States
- Great Lakes region, the area near the Great Lakes in the United States and Canada
- Little League World Series (Great Lakes Region), a U.S. region in baseball's Little League World Series
- Great Lakes Airlines, a United States regional airline based in Denver, Colorado
- Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation, a lending body that specializes in educational loans
- Great Lakes Chemical Corporation, now part of Chemtura Corporation
- Great Lakes Council, New South Wales, Australia
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, based in Chennai, India
- Great Lake Swimmers, a Canadian musical group
- Naval Station Great Lakes, a United States Navy base located north of Chicago, Illinois
- Great Lakes Aircraft Company, manufacturer of the 2T-1A Sport Trainer biplane
- Great Lakes Commission, U.S. agency
- The Great Lakes (album), an album by Emm Gryner
- The Great Lakes Book Project, an anthology of creative nonfiction by Walter Blake Knoblock
- Inland sea (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Great Lake"
- All pages with titles containing "Great Lake"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great Lakes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.