Great Wall Cowry
|Great Wall Cowry|
|Manufacturer||Great Wall Motors|
|Also called||Great Wall Voleex V80|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door MPV|
|Engine||2.0 L I4 petrol
2.4 L I4 petrol
|Wheelbase||2,825 mm (111.2 in)|
|Length||4,754 mm (187.2 in)|
|Width||1,714 mm (67.5 in)|
|Height||1,845 mm (72.6 in)|
It comes with a choice of 2.0L or 2.4L inline-4 petrol engines producing 105 kW (143 PS; 141 bhp) and 120 kW (163 PS; 161 bhp) respectively. It is powered by a front-wheel drive system, and has a 5-speed manual transmission, with automatic only with the 2.4L. The Cowry has a kerb weight of 1510 kg. From 2013 appeared new 1.5L turbo engine
It offers double sliding middle doors, double sliding moon roofs as well as GPS navigation. The Cowry is available in three versions, Comfort, Luxury, and Super Luxury. It is priced between $15,500 to $19,400.
- "Great Wall Motor Voleex V80, Cowry". Histomobile.com. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- "Great Wall Cowry website". Gwm.com.cn. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- "2008 Great Wall Cowry technical specifications". Carfolio.com. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- "New Toyota Scion Xb? Nope, Try China's Great Wall Cowry". InternetAutoGuide.com. 2008-07-07. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- "Drive Line: 2007 Shanghai Auto Show: Great Wall Cowry MPV". Automen.blogspot.com. 2007-04-21. Retrieved 2012-05-05.