Greatest Hits 3 (The Oak Ridge Boys album)
|Greatest Hits 3|
|Greatest hits album by The Oak Ridge Boys|
|Released||April 28, 1989|
|The Oak Ridge Boys chronology|
Greatest Hits 3 is a compilation album by American country music group The Oak Ridge Boys. It was released in 1989 via MCA Records. The album peaked at number 22 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart.
Although Steve Sanders is featured on the cover of the album, several tracks include William Lee Golden on vocals, most notably "Touch A Hand, Make A Friend," which includes a solo by Golden.
- "Gonna Take a Lot of River" (Mark Henley, John Kurhajetz) – 3:00
- ^"True Heart" (Michael Clark, Don Schlitz) – 3:07
- "Little Things" (Billy Barber) – 3:24
- "This Crazy Love" (James Dean Hicks, Roger Murrah) – 3:02
- "Come On In (You Did the Best You Could Do)" (Rick Giles, George Green) – 3:28
- "Bobbie Sue" (Wood Newton, Adele Tyler, Dan Tyler) – 2:50
- "It Takes a Little Rain (To Make Love Grow)" (Steve Dean, Hicks, Murrah) – 3:56
- "Touch a Hand, Make a Friend" (Homer Banks, Carl Hampton, Raymond Jackson) – 3:28
- "Bridges and Walls" (Murrah, Randy VanWarmer) – 3:52
- ^^"Take Pride in America" (David Bracken, Clyde Otis) – 3:14
^The vocals on "True Heart" were re-recorded to match the live rendition more closely. This alternate version is exclusive to this album, and had never been included on any other releases.
^^Previously released as a promotional single and video in 1987, this song was included as a "bonus track" for the compilation.
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums||22|