|Native to||Liberia, Ivory Coast|
grj – Southern (incl. Jabo)
grv – Central
gbo – Northern
gec – Gboloo
gry – Barclayville
Grebo is a Kru language of Liberia. All of the Grebo languages commonly go by the term Grebo, though in Ivory Coast Krumen is usual. Grebo country is in the extreme south-west of Liberia on the coast and inland, between the rivers Cavally and Cess.
- Grebo language at Ethnologue (17th ed., 2013)
- Nordhoff, Sebastian; Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2013). "Grebo-Liberian". Glottolog 2.2. Leipzig: Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology.
- Gordon Innes, A Grebo - English Dictionary, Cambridge University Press, 1967
- Gordon Innes, as above. The dictionary was compiled from previous dictionaries and the speech of Assistant 1955-1957 at the School of Oriental and African Studies, London, Mr. J.Y.Dennis
- John Payne (Bp.) (1860). A dictionary of the Grebo language. E.O. Jenkins. Retrieved 25 August 2012.