Greek-Maltese relations are the relations between Greece and Malta. Since 2004, Greece has an Embassy in Valletta and accredited its first Ambassador to Malta. Before that date the Greek embassy in Rome was accredited for Malta. Malta has an embassy in Athens and 2 honorary consulates in Piraeus and Thessaloniki. The two countries share membership of the European Union and of the Union for the Mediterranean.
List of bilateral visits
List of bilateral treaties
- Commercial Agreement (1976)
- Agreement on Scientific and Technical Cooperation (1976)
- Cultural Agreement (1976)
- Agreement on Economic, Industrial and Technical Cooperation (1980)
- Agreement on Air Transport (1999)
- Cooperation Agreement regarding Civil Protection (2001)
- Agreement on Police Cooperation (2001)
- Agreement on the Avoidance of double taxation (2004)
Following a Greek Government donation in 1992, a Greek Park was created in Malta and inaugurated on January 26, 1997 by the then Greek Foreign Minister Theodoros Pangalos.