From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Greek may refer to anything related to:
- Greece, a country in Southern Europe
- Ancient Greece, the classical civilization centered in Greece
- Greeks, an ethnic group
- Greek language, or more specifically:
- Greek alphabet
Greek may also refer to:
- Greeks (finance), the Greeks represent the sensitivities of derivatives (the most common of these sensitivities are often denoted by Greek letters)
- Fraternities and sororities, often called the "Greek System," at American colleges and universities because many of them are named after Greek letters
- Greek Theatre (Los Angeles)
- Greek (TV series), an ABC Family show
- Greeking: inserting dummy text in a computer display or typographic layout
- Greek love, a term referring variously to male bonding, homosexuality, pederasty and anal sex
- Greek (play), by Steven Berkoff
- Greek (opera) (1988), by Mark-Antony Turnage, after Steven Berkoff's play
- The Greeks (1980), a cycle of ten plays adapted by John Barton and Kenneth Cavander from the works of Homer, Euripides, Aeschylus and Sophocles, on the Oresteia legend.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.