List of texts called Greek New Testament
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Greek New Testament)
- the New Testament of the Codex Sinaiticus, one of the earliest extant Christian Bibles;
- the New Testament of the Codex Vaticanus;
- various Byzantine text-types, used by the Greek Orthodox Church;
- the Textus Receptus, the basis of the King James Version of the New Testament;
- the Novum Testamentum Graece, the modern scholarly redaction of manuscripts used as the basis for most modern English translations of the New Testament.