Greek New Testament
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
- Codex Sinaiticus, one of the earliest extant Christian Bibles
- Codex Vaticanus, along with Codex Sinaiticus one of the best Greek text of the New Testament
- Byzantine text-type, used by the Greek Orthodox church
- Textus Receptus, the basis of the KJV
- Novum Testamentum Graece, the modern scholarly redaction of the categories of New Testament manuscripts used as the basis of most modern English translations of the Bible
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.