From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Greeley can refer to:
Places in the United States
- Greeley, Colorado, a city
- Greeley, Iowa, a city
- Greeley, Kansas, a city
- Greeley, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Greeley, Minnesota, an unincorporated community
- Greeley Center, Nebraska, a village, commonly shortened to Greeley
- Adolphus Greely (1844–1935), American polar explorer
- Andrew Greeley (1928–2013), American priest, sociologist, and author
- Horace Greeley (1811–1872), American newspaper editor, reformer and politician
- Greeley Estates, a band from Arizona
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.