Green Car Congress
Green Car Congress (GCC) is a newsfeed website dedicated to provide the latest information and news about energy options, technologies, products, issues and policies related to sustainable mobility and access to its content is provided free of charge. GCC reports daily any relevant development around the world regarding alternative vehicles and powertrains, clean and alternative fuels, alternative sources of clean energy, technologies to curb greenhouse gas emissions which accelerate global warming resulting in climate change, and related policies and sustainability issues in general. Green Car Congress editorial goal is "to support our transition from primary dependence on fossil fuels to self-reliance on clean, healthy, sustainable, harmonious alternative energies." GCC target audience comprises members of every segment of the energy and transportation markets, including industry, government, academia and the public, and readers are allowed to comment on the materials posted blog style.
Green Car Congress is linked or recommended as an external resource for news and issues regarding sustainable mobility by newspapers, academic centers, and several environmental group sites such as The New York Times, the Illinois Sustainable Technology Center at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, the Oregon Department of Transportation, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, the Electric Drive Transportation Association, TreeHugger, Bioenergy Wiki, Greenedia, and ScienceBlips.
- "Cars:Green Car Congress". Queens Library. Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- Chang, Richard S. (2009-06-18). "Mitsubishi Plans Five More Electric Cars". The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- Maynard, Micheline (2009-01-13). "See: Related Posts-From Around the web". The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- Maynard, Micheline (2009-01-25). "See: Related Posts-From Around the web". The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- "Environmental News Bits: News Sources". Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- "Library Subject Guides: Engineering News". Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- "Sustainability Program Links: Alternative Fuels and Vehicles". Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- "News and Events: Green Car Congress". Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- "See: Online Industry Publications". Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- "See: From the web". Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- "Websites dealing with bioenergy". Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- "Directory: Green Car Congress". Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- "Green Car Congress Latest Blog Posts". Retrieved 2009-12-30.
|This article about an environmental organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|