From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Green Card)
Green card may refer to:
- United States Permanent Resident Card, an ID card attesting to the permanent resident status of an immigrant in the United States
- Green Card, the certificate CARD issued by The Council of Bureaux' International Motor Insurance Card System
- Alien Registration Receipt Card, the U.S. government's I-151 form used at the end of World War II, and printed on paper
- Green card, a warning card against further infractions by a field hockey player
- Green card, a warning card against further infractions by a Pride Fighting Championships competitor
- Association football: a green card was shown to physiotherapists or medical doctors to signal they had permission to enter the field of play.
- Green Card (film), a 1990 romantic comedy film involving this status
- Green card, slang for a medical cannabis certificate in Canada and the United States
- Green card (IBM/360), the shorthand "bible" for programmers during the late 1960s and 1970s
- The Greencards, a progressive bluegrass band
- Schweingruber, Alan (6 October 2014). "FIFA Weekly" (PDF). FIFA.com. p. 31. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green card.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.