Green Man (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Green Man is an ancient symbol of nature.
Green Man or greenman phrase may also refer to:
- Green Man (comics), a DC Comics superhero
- Green Man, a persona assumed by Charlie Kelly in the sitcom It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
- Ike! Greenman, a Japanese television series
- The Green Man (1956 film), starring Alastair Sim as a jovial freelance assassin
- The Green Man, a ghost story by British author Kingsley Amis, adapted in 1990 by the BBC into a three-part TV serial starring Albert Finney.
- "The Green Man" (Midsummer Murders), an episode of Midsummer Murders.
- The Green Man Press, comic-book illustrator Charles Vess' publishing company
- Goblinoids (or greenskins), a category of humanoid creatures related to the goblin, term originally from the game Dungeons & Dragons
- Hulk (comics), a comic book superhero usually depicted with green skin
- Someshta, the Green Man, a character in Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time fantasy series
- Another name for Tammuz in the book series The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
- Green Man (album), the 1996 debut album from British singer Mark Owen
- The Green Man (album), the 2000 release from British recording artist Roy Harper
- Green Man Festival, a major folk music festival held in the United Kingdom
- "Green Man", a song on the album October Rust by the band Type O Negative
- "Greenman", a song on the album Apple Venus Volume 1 by the new wave band XTC
- Greenman (surname)
- Albert DeSalvo, a 1960s serial rapist/killer – was arrested for the "Green Man" attacks, and then confessed to being the Boston Strangler
- Raymond Robinson (Green Man), a figure of Pennsylvania urban legend
- The Green Man, a pseudonym used by prominent Japanese businessman when engaging in philanthropic acts
- "Green men" is a news media term for men wearing balaclavas and military uniforms without insignia involved in the 2014 pro-Russian conflict in Ukraine.
In other uses
- Green Man (PGI), a figure associated with the Pyrotechnics Guild International, whose members may refer to each other as "green men"
- Green Man Brewery, a New Zealand brewery
- Al-Khidr, the Green Man, a Qur'anic figure prominent for his initiation of Moses
- Green Man, a communication device used at unstaffed police stations of the Garda Síochána in the Republic of Ireland
- Green man, an illuminated figure on traffic lights that indicates to pedestrians that they may cross the road
- Green Knight, a figure in Arthurian legend
- Little Green Men (disambiguation), the stereotypical portrayal of extraterrestrials as small humanoid creatures with green skin
- The Green Men, supporters of the Vancouver Canucks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.