Green Party of Vancouver
|Green Party of Vancouver|
Active municipal party
|Leader||Adriane Carr (de facto)|
|Seats on council|
The Green Party of Vancouver is a municipal political party in Vancouver, Canada that had nominated Green Party of Canada deputy leader Adrianne Carr as their sole nominee for Vancouver City Council during the 2011 Vancouver municipal election. Carr subsequently won the seat on 19 November.
2014 Vancouver municipal Elections
nominees for City Council: the Green Party of Vancouver has announced the following nominees for the 2014 Vancouver Municipal Elections to be held on November 15, 2014
nominees for Parks Board:
- Stuart Mackinnon
- Michael Wiebe
nominees for School Board:
- Mischa Oak
- Janet Fraser
- Coalition of Progressive Electors
- Non-Partisan Association
- Vision Vancouver
- Neighbourhoods for a Sustainable Vancouver
- Lee, Jeff (12 September 2011). "Adriane Carr hopes to run for Vancouver council as Greens go it alone". Vancouver Sun. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- Montgomery, Christina (19 November 2011). "Carr takes surprise council seat as final poll goes Green". Vancouver, British Columbia: Vancouver Observer. Archived from the original on 20 November 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2011.
- Hui, Stephen (19 November 2011). "Greens' Adriane Carr elected to Vancouver city council". Vancouver, British Columbia: The Georgia Straight. Archived from the original on 20 November 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2011.
- "2014 candidates and nominees". van greens. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- "2014 Council Nominees". www.vangreens.ca.
- "2014 Park Board Nominees". vangreens.ca. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- "2014 School Board Nominees". vangreens.ca. Retrieved 22 August 2014.