Green Valley (CDP), Wisconsin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Green Valley, Wisconsin|
|• Total||0.187 sq mi (0.48 km2)|
|• Land||0.187 sq mi (0.48 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||810 ft (250 m)|
|• Density||710/sq mi (270/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Area code(s)||715 & 534|
|GNIS feature ID||1565830|
Green Valley is an unincorporated census-designated place located in the town of Green Valley, Shawano County, Wisconsin, United States. Green Valley is 16.5 miles (26.6 km) east of Shawano. As of the 2010 census, its population was 133.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Green Valley (CDP), Wisconsin
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- "Shawano County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved September 25, 2011.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 79.
|This article about a location in Shawano County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|