Green card may refer to:
- Green card, the informal name for an ID card attesting to the permanent resident status of an immigrant in the United States.
- Green Card, the certificate issued by The Council of Bureaux' International Motor Insurance Card System
At the end of World War II, the government created a form known as I-151. This form was the Alien Registration Receipt Form and was printed on green paper. In 1977, the I-151 form became the I-551 form, and is not printed on green paper. Green cards are not actually green. But the name stuck as a result of the I-151 form being printed on green paper.
- Green card, a warning card against further infractions by a field hockey player
- Green card, a warning card against further infractions by a Pride Fighting Championships competitor
- Green Card (film), a 1990 romantic comedy film involving this status
- Green card, slang for a medical cannabis certificate in Canada and the United States
- Green card (IBM/360), the shorthand "bible" for programmers during the late 1960s and 1970s
- The Greencards, a progressive bluegrass band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.