From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Green lane)
Green Lane may refer to:
- Green Lane, Devon, England
- Green Lane, Herefordshire, England
- Green Lane, Penang, Malaysia
- Green Lane, Pennsylvania
- Green Lane, Coventry, a small mainly residential suburb in Coventry, England
- Green Lane, Worcestershire, England
- Greenlane, Auckland, New Zealand
- Green lane (road), a type of route
- Green Lane (Stockport), a defunct football ground in Stockport, England
- Green Lane Hospital, a psychiatric hospital in Devizes, England
- Green Lane railway station, Wirral, England
- Green Lane Masjid, a large mosque in Birmingham, England.
- Harringay, a neighbourhood in the London Borough of Haringey sometimes also incorrectly referred to as 'Green Lanes' and 'Harringay Green Lanes' because of the railway station.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green Lane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.