From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up greenback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greenback may refer to:
- Greenback (money), a fiat currency issued during the American Civil War
- Greenback Party, an American political party that was active between 1874 and 1884 which advocated non-gold-backed government currency, also known as the Greenback Labor Party
- Save the Greenback, organization of U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing employees and currency component suppliers opposed to phasing out the paper dollar
- Greenback, Tennessee, United States
- "Greenbacks", a 1955 song by Ray Charles
- Celestion G-12, guitar cabinet loudspeakers
- Greenback cutthroat trout, (Oncorhynchus clarki stomias), the easternmost subspecies of cutthroat trout
- An alternate name for the Bar jack, or Caranx ruber
- A surname
- The Redback - Texas Dollar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greenback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.