Greene County Nuclear Power Plant
The Greene County Nuclear Power Plant was proposed in 1974 by the Power Authority of the State of New York. A single 1,212 MWe Babcock & Wilcox pressurized water reactor was to be built approximately 5 miles south of Catskill, New York on the western shore of the Hudson River,Coordinates:  but the plant proposal was canceled in 1979, largely due to concerns over social and economic disruptions to the local communities. 
- List of books about nuclear issues
- Nuclear power debate
- Nuclear power in the United States
- Somerset Power Plant (Massachusetts)
- Fred A Heddleson (June 1976). Design Data and Safety Features of Commerical Nuclear Power Plants (Report). National Safety Information Center. pp. 163. ORNL/NSIC-96. http://www.iaea.org/inis/collection/NCLCollectionStore/_Public/07/279/7279213.pdf. Retrieved December 2014.
- Nuclear Power Generation and Fuel Cycle Report 1997 p. 63.
- Peelle, E. 1980. Socioeconomic impact assessment and nuclear power plant licensing, Greene County, New York. Oak Ridge National Lab., TN (USA)