From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up greenhorn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greenhorn is slang for an inexperienced person. It may also refer to:
- Greenhorn, California, United States
- Greenhorn, Oregon, United States
- The Greenhornes, a rock band from Cincinnati, Ohio
- newbie or novice, an inexperienced person, particularly with regard to the outdoors ("tenderfoot")
- Greenhorn is also a racial slur for Portuguese Americans, specifically in Bristol County, Massachusetts.
- Bon Jove Leyco (born 1994), Pinoy playwright and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.