Looking north at the north side of Greenleaf on Wisconsin highways 32 and 57
Location in Brown County and the state of Wisconsin.
|• Total||1.042 sq mi (2.70 km2)|
|• Land||1.042 sq mi (2.70 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||712 ft (217 m)|
|• Density||580/sq mi (220/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1565848|
It is located at the intersection of Wisconsin Highways 57/32 and 96. It uses ZIP code 54126. As of the 2010 census, Greenleaf has a population of 607. Greenleaf has an area of 1.042 square miles (2.70 km2), all of it land. The community is part of the Green Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Greenleaf received nationwide news coverage, when secretly recorded videos of farm workers abusing, beating and stabbing several cows at the Wiese Brothers Mega Farm, was released to various news outlets, on December 10, 2013.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Greenleaf, Wisconsin". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- "Greenleaf, Wisconsin". Google Maps. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- 'Nestle cuts ties with farm over dairy cow abuse,' Chicago Tribune, Ellen Jean Hirst, December 10, 2013
|This article about a location in Brown County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|