From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Looking north at the north side of Greenleaf on Wisconsin highways 32 and 57
Location in Brown County and the state of Wisconsin.
|• Total||1.042 sq mi (2.70 km2)|
|• Land||1.042 sq mi (2.70 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||712 ft (217 m)|
|• Density||580/sq mi (220/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1565848|
It is located at the intersection of Wisconsin Highways 57/32 and 96. It uses ZIP code 54126. Greenleaf has an area of 1.042 square miles (2.70 km2), all of it land. The community is part of the Green Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Greenleaf, Wisconsin". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Greenleaf CDP, Wisconsin". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved May 13, 2014.
- "Greenleaf, Wisconsin". Google Maps. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
|This article about a location in Brown County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|