The Greens of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosnian: Zeleni Bosne i Herzegovine, Zeleni BiH) is a Bosnian green political party.
The party was founded in 2004. It is currently setting up its organization and preparing to participate in the 2006 general elections. The Greens also seek to strengthen their relations with other Green Parties, such as the European Green Party and NGOs in Bosnia-Herzegovina, like the peace-movement, the women's movement, the youth and student's movement, environmental organizations and labour unions.
Ideology & Issues 
The party advocates on the following policies:
- building a democratic, independent and sovereign Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- protection of human rights and political freedoms;
- strengthening local and regional government;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina's entry into the European Union
- a free market economy
- protection of the environment
- establishment of ecological standards for production,
See also 
External links