|Services||Rolling stock leasing|
|$9.1m (June 2013)|
|$2.2m (June 2013)|
|Parent||Engenco (ASX: EGN) 81%|
In 2008 Coote Industrial subsidiary Gemco Rail acquired 42 locomotives and 54 wagons from the distressed Allco Finance Group that were being leased by Coote subsidiaries South Spur Rail Services and Southern & Silverton Rail. After refurbishment it was planned to sell them to Greentrains who in turn would lease them back South Spur and Southern & Silverton.
As at January 2013 Greentrains owned 38 locomotives and 39 wagons.
- Greentrains Limited Australian Securities & Investments Commission
- Annual Report 30 June 2009 Coote Industrial
- Independent Directors unanimous recommendation in relation to Elph Pty Ltd's unconditional off-market takeover offer Engenco 16 January 2013
- Annual Report 30 June 2008 Coote Industrial
- Greentrains Funding Activities and Future Direction Greentrains 2 September 2009
- Annual Report 30 June 2010 Coote Industrial