Aerial view of Greentree Corners
The former Greentree Tavern & Inn
Greentree Corners (also Green Tree or Greentree Corner) is an unincorporated community in northern Turtlecreek Township, Warren County, Ohio, United States. It is located at the intersection of State Route 741 and Greentree Road about one and one-half miles north of Otterbein, two miles south of Red Lion, and three miles northwest of Lebanon. It was the site of the former Greentree Tavern, one of the earliest inns in Warren County (now a private residence). The altitude is 850 feet (259 m).
- Elva R. Adams. Warren County Revisited. [Lebanon, Ohio]: Warren County Historical Society, 1989.
- The Centennial Atlas of Warren County, Ohio. Lebanon, Ohio: The Centennial Atlas Association, 1903.
- Josiah Morrow. The History of Warren County, Ohio. Chicago: W.H. Beers, 1883. (Reprinted several times)
- Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 6th ed. Yarmouth, Maine: DeLorme, 2001. ISBN 0-89933-281-1
- Warren County Engineer's Office. Official Highway Map 2003. Lebanon, Ohio: The Office, 2003.
Coordinates: 39°27′45″N 84°16′02″W / 39.46250°N 84.26722°W