Greenville Township, Floyd County, Indiana
Location of Greenville Township in Floyd County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||33.5 sq mi (87 km2)|
|• Land||33.39 sq mi (86.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.11 sq mi (0.3 km2)|
|Elevation||820 ft (250 m)|
|• Density||202/sq mi (78/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453355|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 33.5 square miles (87 km2), of which 33.39 square miles (86.5 km2) (or 99.67%) is land and 0.11 square miles (0.28 km2) (or 0.33%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Wood Township, Clark County (northeast)
- Lafayette Township (east)
- Georgetown Township (southeast)
- Jackson Township, Harrison County (southwest)
- Morgan Township, Harrison County (west)
- Jackson Township, Washington County (northwest)
The township contains three cemeteries: Buttontown, Greenlawn and Mount Eden.
- "Greenville Township, Floyd County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Floyd County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Louisville metro area-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|