From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A 1908 Railway Clearing House map of lines around the approaches to London Bridge, including the western end of the Greenwich Line.
|Type||Commuter rail, Suburban rail|
|Rolling stock||British Rail Class 376
British Rail Class 465
British Rail Class 375
British Rail Class 466
|No. of tracks||2|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
|Electrification||750 DC third rail|
Service patterns 
Passenger services on the line are operated by Southeastern using Class 376, 465 & 466 trains.
The current service pattern (as of December 2009[update]) is as follows:
Off-peak & Saturday:
- 2tph between London Cannon Street & Dartford
- 2tph between London Cannon Street & Slade Green
- 2tph between London Cannon Street & Slade Green via Greenwich, continuing to London Cannon Street via Dartford Loop Line
- Quail Map 5 - England South [page 3] Sept 2002 (Retrieved 2011-12-17)
- Network Rail (August 2001). Southern Zone Route Sectional Appendix. Module SA. p. 1/123 SO290. SO/SA/001A.