Greetham with Somersby
Greetham with Somersby is crossed by no major roads, although the A158 Lincoln to Skegness road forms part of the southern parish boundary. The summits of Millam's Hill and Melbourne's Hill – at 260 feet (79 m) and 262 feet (80 m) – are the highest points in a parish generally between 165 feet (50 m) and 260 feet above sea level. Two small streams flow eastward into the River Lymn which flows south-eastwards through the east of the parish.
The 2001 Census recorded a Greetham with Somersby population of 161.
- Lincolnshire Wolds South:Horncastle & Woodhall Spa (Map) (A1 ed.). 1:25 000. OS Explorer. Ordnance survey of Great Britain. 3 January 2006. § 273. ISBN 9780319238219.
- "Greetham With Somersby statistics". Retrieved 5 July 2011.
- "Parish meeting details". Lincolnshire county council. Retrieved 11 October 2013.
- "Parish meeting details". East Lindsey district council. Retrieved 11 October 2013.
- "Parish boundary map". Retrieved 11 October 2013.
Media related to Greetham with Somersby at Wikimedia Commons
- "All 67 historical records for the Parish". Pastscape. English Heritage. Retrieved 11 October 2013.
|This Lincolnshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|