May 24, 1965 |
Greenville, North Carolina
|June 27, 1988 for the Seattle Mariners|
Last MLB appearance
|September 24, 1993 for the Florida Marlins|
|Runs batted in||135|
Gregory Briley (born May 24, 1965 in Greenville, North Carolina), nicknamed "Pee Wee", is a former Major League Baseball player who played primarily as an outfielder from 1988–1993. For 2009, he was named the hitting coach for the Kannapolis Intimidators, and currently holds the same coaching position for the Great Falls Voyagers in the Chicago White Sox organization.
- Mark Parker (2009-01-06). "Former Crawdads Managers Assigned to 2009 Posts". MiLB.com. Retrieved 2009-01-22.
- "North Carolina State University Baseball Players Who Made it to the Major Leagues". Baseball-Almanac.com. Archived from the original on 2012-07-02. Retrieved 2 July 2012.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
- Mexican League
- Venezuelan Professional Baseball League
- Great Falls Voyagers Roster
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball outfielder born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|