|Genres||Indie rock, Screamo|
|Years active||1997–2000 (Interpol)
2000–2007 (Hot Cross)
|Associated acts||Hot Cross
Greg Drudy is an American musician, primarily known for playing drums in several indie rock and screamo bands in the 1990s and 2000s. Drudy started his career on drums practicing with the defunct band Quid Pro Quo in a Tampa warehouse next door to fellow warehouse owners Cannibal Corpse and Brutality. Drudy was the drummer for the bands Southpaw and Saetia, and was the original drummer for the band Interpol. He left Interpol in 2000 and was replaced by Sam Fogarino. He formerly played drums for Hot Cross and runs both Level Plane Records and Enucleation Records. Drudy is a graduate of New York University. He is currently married.
- Mathieson, Craig (2008-02-22). "Interpol's apart". The Age. Retrieved 2009-12-13.
- Hot Cross on Myspace
- "SAETIA". level-plane.com. Retrieved 11 August 2009.
- "HOT CROSS". level-plane.com. Retrieved 11 August 2009.
- "Hot Cross Profile Page: Biography, Interview and Album Reviews". musicemissions.com. Music Emissions. Retrieved 11 August 2009.
- "Interview with Level Plane Records". adequacy.net. 30 May 2007. Retrieved 11 August 2009.
|This article on a United States rock drummer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|