Lauren with wife Elizabeth Berkley at a 2008 Los Angeles art show
January 6, 1970 |
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Elizabeth Berkley (2003-present; 1 child)|
Lauren portrayed Brett Nelson on The Young and the Restless and has appeared in such films as Friends & Family, The Wedding Planner, and Boogie Nights. A successful painter, Lauren's nudes command up to $15,000 and have been bought by such celebrities as Renée Zellweger, Demi Moore, Ben Stiller, and Cuba Gooding, Jr.
He is the nephew of fashion designer Ralph Lauren.
- Hitters (2002)
- Time of Fear (2002) .... Det. Steve Benton
- The Learning Curve (2001) .... Todd
- Friends and Family (2001) .... Stephen Torcelli
- The Elevator (2001 TV film) (2001) (TV) .... Charles
- The Wedding Planner
- The Disciples (2000) (TV) .... Mick Partridge
- The Young and the Restless
- The Prophet's Game (1999) .... Detective James
- What Angels Fear (1999) .... Kevin Bochelli
- Diagnosis: Murder
- Between Brothers
- The Practice
- Boogie Nights
- Batman & Robin
- Silk Stalkings
- A Time to Kill (1996) .... Taylor
- Twelve (1996) .... Uncle Mick
- Batman Forever (1995) .... Aide
- Indictment: The McMartin Trial
- The Little Death
- Loungers (1995) .... Conrad
- A Friend of Dorothy (1994) .... Matt
- Melrose Place
Lauren was born Greg Lauren Dana Smith in New York City, New York, into a Jewish family of Belarusian descent, and is the nephew of renowned fashion designer Ralph Lauren. Lauren graduated with a B.A. in Art History at Princeton University in 1991. On November 1, 2003, he wed Showgirls star Elizabeth Berkley in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Like Lauren, Berkley is also Jewish. Elizabeth gave birth to son Sky Cole Lauren in Los Angeles July 20, 2012.
- Greg Lauren's home page - with some samples of his paintings.
- Greg Lauren at the Internet Movie Database