Greg Long (singer)
|Birth name||Gregory Alan Long|
|Born||December 12, 1966|
|Origin||Aberdeen, South Dakota, USA|
Long was born in Aberdeen, South Dakota. He began singing at the age of 2, in his father's revivals. He is married to fellow band member Janna Long and they have three daughters, Lillian (8), Julia (6), and Eleanor (4).
Long has had four number-one hits on contemporary Christian charts: "How Long?" (a duet with Margaret Becker) from his first solo album, then "What a Friend" and "Think About Jesus" in 1995 and "Love the Lord" in 1996. Long is a GMA Dove Award nominee.
- Bush, John. "Biography: Greg Long". AMG. Retrieved 14 May 2010.
- DeBoer, Terry (March 11, 1999). "Inspiration for songs just seems to sneak up on Greg Long", The Grand Rapids Press, p. F1.
- Bailey, Mike (July 17, 1997). "It's been a Long road for this rising star", The Columbian.
- Granger, Thom (April 25, 2004). "Never Givin' Up", Crosswalk.com. Retrieved May 27, 2012.
- (May 31, 1998). "Funny and he can sing, too", Sunday News, p. H3.
|This article about a United States singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|