|Born||Gregory Andrew Rikaart
February 26, 1977
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Rikaart was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up on Staten Island, New York. He graduated with honors from Villanova University in Pennsylvania. He has a sister, Keri, and two nephews, Nicholas and Luca. While in college, he spent a semester in Washington, D.C., as an intern for a congressman on Capitol Hill.
In June 2013, Rikaart revealed that he is in a committed relationship with writer Robert Sudduth. Rikaart posted a photograph of himself with his boyfriend, with the caption "Not getting married anytime soon, but celebrating #equality tonight nonetheless", in response to the 2013 United States Supreme Court decisions in favor of same-sex marriage equality.
|Felicity||Art Student||1999||(episode: "Portraits")|
|Strong Medicine||Traylor||2000||(episode: "BRCA2")|
|Gilmore Girls||Kid #4||2000||(episode: "Rory's Birthday Parties")|
|Grounded for Life||Jason||2001||(episode: "Dream on")|
|That's Life||Waiter||2001||(episode: "Sex in the Suburbs")|
|As If||Josh||2002||(episode: "Alex's POV")|
|Dawson's Creek||David||2002 – 2003||(7 episodes)|
|Prey for Rock & Roll||Scott||2003|
|X2||Museum Teenager #2||2003|
|Fake Stacy||Josh Patterson||2003|
|The Young and the Restless||Kevin Fisher||July 2003–present|
|The Closer||Craig Sherman||2005||(episode: "L.A. Woman")|
|CSI: Miami||Scott LeBrock||2007||(episode: "Chain Reaction")|
|Imaginary Bitches||Mark||2008||(episode: "It's Totally What You Think")|
Awards and nominations
- Daytime Emmys Winner, Outstanding Supporting Actor (2005)
- Daytime Emmys Nomination, Outstanding Supporting Actor (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Daytime Emmys Pre-Nomination, Outstanding Supporting Actor (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- "Stairway to Kevin". Soap Opera Digest. June 24, 2013. p. 37.
- "Y&R's Greg Rikaart Comes Out On Twitter". June 29, 2013. Retrieved June 29, 2013.
- Letting Twitter photo tell the story, soap star Greg Rikaart comes out publicly as gay