Greg Wells at Rocket Carousel Studio, Los Angeles.
|Origin||Peterborough, Ontario, Canada|
|Genres||Rock, pop, classical, jazz|
|Occupations||Record producer, songwriter, musician, mix engineer|
|Instruments||Piano, Synthesizer, drums, guitar, bass, Hammond B3|
Greg Wells is a multiple Grammy nominated musician, record producer and songwriter  based in Los Angeles. Wells has produced and written with Adele, Rufus Wainwright, Mayer Hawthorne, Twenty One Pilots, Katy Perry, Kid Cudi, Weezer, The All American Rejects, Theophilus London, LostAlone, Pink, OneRepublic, Mika, Kelly Clarkson, Pharrell Williams, Otep, Deftones, Aerosmith, Burt Bacharach, Jessie Baylin, Creeper Lagoon, Celine Dion, Crash Test Dummies, Ozzy Osbourne, Elton John, Jars of Clay, and the Count Basie Orchestra.
Career highlights 
- co-wrote "One and Only" on Adele's Grammy winning Album Of The Year, 21".
- The Hunger Games: Songs from District 12 and Beyond
- album debuted at #1; wrote & produced Kid Cudi's song "The Ruler and The Killer"
- Katy Perry
- produced worldwide #1 hit "Apologize". Wells produced the remix by Timbaland and the original version by OneRepublic making it one of the most successful selling and charting songs of the decade. "Apologize" has sold in excess of 10 million singles worldwide, and stayed at #1 for eight consecutive weeks on Billboard's Pop 100. "Apologize" is now the second-highest legally downloaded song in US digital history. "Apologize" is number 50 on the definitive list of Billboard's Hot 100 All-Time Songs from the chart's first 50 years, August 1958 through July 2008; achieving this status after it spent 25 consecutive weeks in the top 10.
- Celine Dion
- Billboard.com delivers Music Chart Coverage- Find Digital Music Charts