Gregg Braden (born June 28, 1954) is an American author of New Age literature, who wrote about the 2012 phenomenon for his claim that the magnetic polarity of the earth was about to reverse. Braden argued that the change in the earth's magnetic field might have effects on human DNA He has also argued that human emotions affect DNA and that collective prayer may have healing physical effects. He has published many books through the Hay House publishing house.
- Walking Between the Worlds: The Science of Compassion (May 1, 1997)
- The Isaiah Effect: Decoding the Lost Science of Prayer and Prophecy (Jul 10, 2001)
- The Gregg Braden Audio Collection: Awakening the Power of Spiritual Technology (Mar 1, 2004)
- The Divine Name by Gregg Braden and Jonathan Goldman (Nov 1, 2004)
- The Divine Name: Sounds of the God Code by Gregg Braden and Jonathan Goldman - Audio CD with booklet (Nov 1, 2004)
- The God Code: The Secret of our Past, the Promise of our Future (Jan 1, 2005)
- Unleashing the Power of the God Code (May 1, 2005)
- Speaking the Lost Language of God (Aug 1, 2005)
- An Ancient Magical Prayer (Audio CD) (Sept 1, 2005)
- Secrets of the Lost Mode of Prayer: The Hidden Power of Beauty, Blessings, Wisdom, and Hurt (Jan 1, 2006)
- The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief (Jan 1, 2008)
- The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits (4 CD Set) (Apr 1, 2008)
- The Science of Miracles - The Quantum Language of Healing, Peace, Feeling, and Belief (March 1, 2009)
- The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits (Apr 1, 2009)
- The Mystery of 2012: Predictions, Prophecies, and Possibilities (Jan 1, 2009)
- Fractal Time: The Secret of 2012 and a New World Age (Feb 1, 2010)
- How Science is Holding Humanity Back - Gregg Braden Identifies Five False Assumptions and Explains Why We Have to Change Them Now (March 22, 2012) (with Ric Thompson)
- Entanglement: A Tales of Everyday Magic Novel by Gregg Braden and Lynn Lauber (Jun 19, 2012)
- Deep Truth: Igniting the Memory of Our Origin, History, Destiny, and Fate (8-CD set) (Oct 15, 2012)
- The Turning Point: Creating Resilience in a Time of Extremes (Jan 28, 2014)
- Aveni, Anthony (2009). The End of Time: The Maya Mystery of 2012. Boulder, Colorado: University Press of Colorado. ISBN 978-0-87081-961-2.
- Peirce, Penney (2009). Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration. Simon and Schuster.
- Johnston, Laurance (2006). Alternative Medicine and Spinal Cord Injury. Demos Medical Publishing. p. 145.
- Douty, Linda (2007). How Can I See the Light When It's So Dark?: Journey to a Thankful Heart. Church Publishing, Inc.
- Stray, Geoff (2009). Beyond 2012: Catastrophe Or Awakening?: A Complete Guide to End-of-Time Predictions. Inner Traditions / Bear & Co.
- Greer, john Michael (2011). Apocalypse Not: Everything You Know About 2012, Nostradamus and the Rapture Is Wrong. Cleis Press.