29 May 1992
Gregg Sulkin (born 29 May 1992) is an English actor. He made his film debut in the 2006 British release Sixty Six, and subsequently became known for appearing in the Disney comedy series As the Bell Rings and Wizards of Waverly Place. In 2010, he starred in the television movie Avalon High.
Life and career 
Sulkin made his acting debut in the 2002 mini-series Doctor Zhivago. He subsequently starred in the comedy Sixty Six, as Bernie Rubens, alongside Helena Bonham Carter, Eddie Marsan and Catherine Tate. Sulkin also played the role of JJ in the Disney Channel comedy, As the Bell Rings, worked on a CBBC children sci-fi show The Sarah Jane Adventures (spin-off of Doctor Who), and played Adam in series 3 two-episode story The Mad Woman in the Attic.
Sulkin was on Disney Channel's Pass the Plate as Gregg from the UK. He had a recurring guest role on the Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place, where he played Alex's love interest Mason Greybeck he reprised his role in 4 episodes of season 3 and returned to the series in its fourth season, and through to its finale.
Gregg recently went to New Zealand making a Disney Channel film Avalon High, which premiered on November 12, 2010. In an interview with Kyle Martino, aired on Soccer Talk Live on the Fox Soccer Channel in the US, Gregg announced that he was a fan of Arsenal.
Sulkin was on the Disney Channel's Friends for Change Games and was on the Yellow Team.
Gregg had recurring guest role in the American teen drama series Pretty Little Liars as Ezra Fitzgerald's younger brother Wesley.
Sulkin is also reprising his role as Mason Greyback in The Wizards Return : Alex vs. Alex on Friday, March 15 on Disney Channel.
In February 2013, it was announced that Sulkin will play Julian Fineman in FOX's television adaptation of Lauren Oliver's young adult novel Delirium. Currently Sulkin is also modeling.
|2006||Sixty Six||Bernie Rubens|
|2009||The Heavy||Teen Two|
|2012||White Frog||Randy Goldman||Post Production|
|2006||Man on the Moon||Michael Aldrin|
|2010||Avalon High||Will Wagner||Main Role, Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2011||Camilla Dickinson||Frank Rowan|
|2006||Pass the Plate||Himself|
|2007–2008||As the Bell Rings||JJ||Main role|
|2010–2012||Wizards of Waverly Place||Mason Greyback||Recurring role, seasons 3 and 4 (15 episodes)|
|2012||Melissa & Joey||Haskell Davis|
|2012-present||Pretty Little Liars||Wesley Fitzgerald||Recurring Role|
|2013||The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex||Mason Greyback||Main Cast, a 1-hour special TV Event : The Wizards Return : Alex vs. Alex|
|2013||Delirium||Julian Fineman||"Pilot"; Pre-production|
|Television guest appearances|
|2009||The Sarah Jane Adventures||Adam||2 episodes|
|2011||R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour||Matt||1 episode - Season 1 Episode 20 "The Perfect Brother"|
|2011||Get the Look||Himself|
- Gorov, Lynda (2008-08-17). "Just a Jewish mum (no corset, cauldron)". Boston Globe. Retrieved 2010-03-29.
- Srulowitz, Rebecca (2009-07-23). "Miley Cyrus’ boyfriend kicks around Israel". JWeekly. Retrieved 2010-03-29.
- Wallis, Lauren. "The barmitzvah boy". TotallyJewish.com. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- McPartland, Ben (2007-04-20). "Highgate's Sixty Six star is getting dizzy with his Disney days". Hampstead and Highgate Express. Retrieved 2009-04-20.
- Jury, Louise (2005-10-22). "Four goals and a Bar Mitzvah: '66 World Cup made into film". The Independent. Retrieved 2009-04-20.
- "The magic continues as Disney Channel orders fourth season of Emmy award-winning series "Wizards of Waverly Place"". Disney Channel. 3 June 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Gregg Sulkin Talks About Wizards Finale". Sinchronicity. 2011-12-11. Retrieved 2012-01-15.
- "Sixty Six Production Notes". p. 15. Retrieved 2009-04-20.
- "Production has begun in New Zealand on "Avalon High," a Disney Channel original film that brings Arthurian legend alive at a contemporary high school". Disney Channel. 3 May 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Disney Channel & Disney XD Present Programming Plans for 2010-11". TVbytheNumbers.com. 3 March 2010. Retrieved 5 June 2010.
- Help People and the Planet, Friends for Change.