|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011)|
Eugen Grosche (11 March 1888, Leipzig – 5 January 1964), also known as Gregor A. Gregorius, was a German occultist and author. He was founder and Grandmaster of the lodge Fraternitas Saturni from 1928 till 1964.
Life and work
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (November 2011)|
Most of his life Gregorius lived in Berlin. He was a member of the Weida Conference in 1925. In the wake of the Conference he founded the Fraternitas Saturni in 1928. During WWII he emigrated to Switzerland in order to avoid imprisonment, but in the course of the war he was arrested for a year by the Nazi government. After World War II Gregorius reformed Fraternitas Saturni. In 1954 he published Die magische Erweckung der Chakra, and in 1960 the novel Exorial. He died in 1964 after a heart attack.
- Exorial (Selbstverlag, 1960)
- Magische Briefe (Richard Schikowski, 1980)
- Pendelmagie (Richard Schikowski, 1980)
- Sympathiemagie (Richard Schikowski, 1980)
- Satanische Magie (Richard Schikowski, 1983). ISBN 3-87702-057-7
- Die magische Erweckung der Chakra (Esoterischer Verlag, 2005)
- Logenschulvorträge (Esoterischer Verlag, 2006)
- Geheimnisse der Sexualmagie (Esoterischer Verlag, 2007)
- Magische Einweihung (Esoterischer Verlag, 2007)
- Alexander Popiol, Raimund Schrader (2007). Gregor A. Gregorius. Mystiker des dunklen Lichts. Bürstadt: Esoterischer Verlag. ISBN 978-3-932928-40-6.