Gregor Duncan (bishop)
|Education||University of Glasgow;
Clare College, Cambridge
Edinburgh Theological College (Chaplain);
St Columba’s, Largs (Rector);
St Ninian's, Pollokshields, Glasgow (Rector)
|Dean of Glasgow and Galloway;
Bishop of Glasgow and Galloway
He was born on 11 October 1950 and educated at the University of Glasgow and Clare College, Cambridge. He was ordained after a period of study at Ripon College Cuddesdon in 1984 and began his career as an Assistant Curate at Oakham. After this he was Chaplain of Edinburgh Theological College followed by a spells as Rector of St Columba’s, Largs, and then St Ninian's, Pollokshields in Glasgow. He was Dean of Glasgow and Galloway until his elevation to the Episcopate in 2010.
- "Debrett’s - The Most Rev the Bishop of Glasgow and Galloway". Retrieved 20 December 2010.
- "GLASGOW AND GALLOWAY, Bishop of’, Who's Who 2011, A & C Black, 2011; online edn, Oxford University Press, Dec 2010 ; online edn, Oct 2010". Retrieved 20 December 2010.
- Crockford's (100th edition)
- Bertie (2000)
- "The Very Rev Dr Gregor Duncan elected as Bishop". 16 January 2010. Retrieved 30 January 2010.
- "New Bishop of Glasgow & Galloway to be consecrated in Cathedral ceremony". Scottish Episcopal Church. 23 April 2010. Retrieved 5 February 2011.
- Bertie, David M. (2000). Scottish Episcopal Clergy, 1689-2000. Edinburgh: T & T Clark. ISBN 0-5670-8746-8. OCLC 468720326.
- Church of England. Archbishops Council (2007). Crockford's clerical directory : a directory of the clergy of the Church of England, the Church in Wales, the Scottish Episcopal Church, the Church of Ireland. 2008/2009 (100 ed.). Church House Publishing. ISBN 978-0-7151-1030-0. OCLC 505322212.
|Scottish Episcopal Church titles|
|Dean of Glasgow and Galloway
1996 - 2010
|Bishop of Glasgow and Galloway
2010 - present
|This Scottish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a member of the Christian clergy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|