After graduating from the School of Visual Arts in New York City (2003) he moved his studio to Brooklyn New York until April 2007 when he relocated to Frankfurt Germany. He attended Städelschule in Frankfurt, Germany.
In 2005 Edwards participated in the group show "Sugar and Stress" at Fredericks Freiser Gallery, New York, exhibiting two paintings: Future Primitive, a close up of a wild spotted cat; and Nobody, a head wearing a ski mask. Other New York group exhibitions include "Diversity + Self-Identity" at the School of Visual Arts Gallery, "Psychic Reality" (Bellwether Gallery, 2006), Participant Inc (2006), and "The Poster Project" at Printed Matter in 2006.
- New York Press by Julia Morton
- Visual Arts Gallery
- Bellwether Gallery
- "Psychic Reality" Bellwether Gallery Repellent Zine
- "The Poster Project @ Participant Inc.
- Printed matter
- Ritter & Staiff Hamburg p.39
- HFBK Galerie "Post-Mass Audience Age"