Gregory H. Williams
Gregory Howard Williams was the 27th President of the University of Cincinnati until his resignation for personal reasons on August 21st, 2012. He had assumed the presidency on November 1, 2009.
He earned his J.D. and Ph.D. from George Washington University.
Williams previously served as the 11th President of the City College of New York whose term started in August 2001.
He wrote an autobiography, Life on the Color Line: The True Story of a White Boy Who Discovered He Was Black. The book was named Book of the Year by the Los Angeles Times in 1995.
Selected books and publications 
- 1995. Life on the Color Line : the true story of a white boy who discovered he was black. New York, N.Y. : Dutton. ISBN 0-525-93850-8
- 1986. The Iowa Guide to Search and Seizure, Iowa City : University of Iowa. ISBN 0-87414-044-7
- 1984. The Law and Politics of Police Discretion, Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press. ISBN 0-313-24070-1
- A Line Through a Nation’s Soul'', Los Angeles Times, October 29, 2003
- Holmes, Marie, "College President Series: Gregory H. Williams: President, City College", Education Update, October 2002 issue
- Peale, Cliff "UC set to name new president", Cincinnati Enquirer, September 8, 2009.
|President of University of Cincinnati
2009 – 2012
Santa J. Ono
Yolanda T. Moses
|President of City College of New York
2001 – 2009
Robert "Buzz" Paaswell, (interim)
|This biography of an American academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|