From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For other uses, see Grenadian (disambiguation).
|Regions with significant populations|
The people of Grenada or simply Grenadians or Grenadian people are the inhabitants or citizens of Grenada.
Grenadian may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the country of Grenada
- A person from Grenada, or of Grenadian descent. For information about the Grenadian people, see Demographics of Grenada and Culture of Grenada. For specific persons, see List of Eastern Caribbean people.
- Note that there is no language called "Grenadian". See Languages of Grenada.
- Grenadian cuisine
- "Table 1. First, Second, and Total Responses to the Ancestry Question by Detailed Ancestry Code: 2000". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2010-12-02.