From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Grendon in old English means Green Hill (Don) or Green Valley (Dene)
Grendon may refer to:
- Grendon, Northamptonshire, a small village in Northamptonshire, England
- Grendon, Warwickshire, a village in Warwickshire, England
- Grendon, Atherstone, a village in Warwickshire, England
- Grendon (HM Prison), a prison in Buckinghamshire, England
- Viscount Hatton, of Grendon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.