From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Fields||physician and filmmaker|
|Institutions||Yale School of Medicine|
|Alma mater||Pomona College, Oregon Health & Sciences University|
- Berland, G., Elliott, M., Morales, L. “Health Information on the Internet: Accessibility, Quality, and Readability in English and Spanish.” JAMA. 285 (20): 2612-2621. 2001 May.
- Berland, G., Morales, L., Elliott, M. "A Report on the Quality of Health Information on the Internet.” RAND Health. May 2001.
- "The View from the Other Side — Patients, Doctors, and the Power of a Camera", NEJM, Volume 357:2533-2536, December 20, 2007, Number 25
- Rolling (life in a wheelchair). A 71-minute feature-length documentary that has been widely acclaimed for providing unique patient-centered perspectives into the lives of wheelchair users.
- Gretchen Berland, MacArthur Genius Award Winner, NPR, September 28, 2004