Grey 17 Is Missing
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2011)|
|"Grey 17 Is Missing"|
|Babylon 5 episode|
|Episode no.||Season 3
|Directed by||John Flinn, III|
|Written by||J. Michael Straczynski|
|Original air date||7 October 1996
1 September 1996 (UK)
Grey 17 Is Missing is an episode from the third season of the science-fiction television series Babylon 5.
Garibaldi investigates an abandoned level of the station. Delenn is installed as head of the Rangers, but Neroon believes her to be a megalomaniac with messianic delusions. He vows to prevent her taking over the direction of the Rangers.
In the course of his investigation, Garibaldi discovers a cult with Minbari-like beliefs has taken up residence on the forgotten level. Something sinister also lurks on the level, and guards the only way out.
- Babylon 5 has begun recruiting telepaths.
- Delenn has assumed control of the Rangers.
- Neroon attempted to stop her, believing she is consumed with messianic delusion, but he was prevented from interfering by Marcus.
- It has been noted that this episode was one of the weaker ones overall. J. Michael Straczynski, creator of Babylon 5, expressed his own dissatisfaction with a part of this episode (namely the appearance of the Zarg), as well as a desire to apologize to fans in person.
- John Hardin (1996). "JMS CompuServe messages for October 1996". Retrieved December 10, 2006.
|This Babylon 5-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|