From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Greyhound is a breed of dog. It can also refer to:
Long-distance bus companies
- Greyhound Australia
- Greyhound Canada
- Greyhound Lines, USA
- Greyhound Motors, Bristol, England, which operated between 1921 and 1972 (from 1935 as Bristol Greyhound)
- Greyhound UK
Former operators associated with Greyhound Lines (USA)
- Atlantic Greyhound Lines
- Dixie Greyhound Lines
- Florida Greyhound Lines
- Southeastern Greyhound Lines
- Teche Greyhound Lines
- Tennessee Coach Company, an independent carrier which cooperated with Atlantic GL and Southeastern GL (1928–56)
- The Greyhound Corporation
- Greyhound Air, an airline company
- HMS Greyhound, the name of various British Royal Navy ships
- M8 Greyhound, armoured car used by the Allies during World War II
- Greyhound was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915.
- USS Greyhound, the name of various United States Navy ships
- Greyhound (automobile company) defunct cyclecar company in the United States.
- Western Greyhound, bus operator in Cornwall, UK.
- C-2 Greyhound, a cargo plane
- Greyhounds (Police), A Police Special operation group in Andhra Pradesh, India
- Greyhound (band), a UK reggae ensemble
- Greyhoundz (band), a Filipino rock band
- Greyhound (cocktail), commonly made from vodka and grapefruit juice
- Greyhound (horse)
- "Greyhound," a song by John Vanderslice from his 2002 album Life and Death of an American Fourtracker
- Greyhound (song) a song by the Swedish House Mafia
- Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds, hockey team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.