||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (February 2012)|
Grido (on the left) during a Live
|Birth name||Luca Paolo Aleotti|
March 30, 1979 |
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
|Occupations||Singer-songwriter, performance artist|
Luca Aleotti, known as Grido and Weedo Wonka (born March 30, 1979), is an Italian rapper and singer. Grido is a member of the band Gemelli Diversi, and the crews Spaghetti Funk and TDK, he is the younger brother of J-Ax.
Born in and grew up in Cologno Monzese, the nickname Grido (Scream) apparently has been given him by his brother Alessandro, aka J-Ax, because as a child always cried. His first appearance is a collaboration with his brother J-Ax in the song Cavaliere senza re of 1996. The second appearance is in the song Tutti Per Uno of Dj Enzo in 1997, when he was still part of Rima nel Cuore along with Strano, now lead singer of Gemelli Diversi.
Then (with Strano) joined the group La Cricca, formed by Thema and THG, thereby forming the group of Gemelli Diversi, which is the youngest member. With GDV (which is still a member) has recorded seven compact discs from the first of 1998, which bears the name of the band. Grido has also participated with Articolo 31 in different songs including Il mio consiglio, Buon sangue non mente, Due su due and Cavalieri senza Re. In 2006, in the song "Idee Stupide", Fabri Fibra expressed bad appreciation for the Gemelli Diversi and Grido in particular. He lit a dispute in perfect American style: Grido responded with a video released online in which the opponent makes a parody called "Standing Ovation", and Fabri Fibra responded at '"MTV Day" 2006 in Bologna. The Gemelli Diversi, in turn, responded in the song "B-boy band" contained in the album Boom!.
In the May of 2011, without separating from Gemelli Diversi, Grido publishes a solo album titled Io Grido (I Scream), which is preceded by two singles, the first is SuperBlunt with the participation of Danti, Tormento and Sud Sound System, the second single Fumo e Malinconia is presented to the TRL Music Awards 2011.
With Gemelli DiVersi
- Gemelli DiVersi (1998)
- 4x4 (2000)
- Come piace a me (2001)
- Fuego (2002)
- Fuego Special Edition (2003)
- Reality Show (2004)
- Reality Show - Dual Disc (2005)
- Senza fine (2009)
- 2011 - Io Grido
- 2006: Standing Ovation feat. THG
- 2010: Superblunt feat. Danti, Tormento e Sud Sound System
- 2011: Fumo e malinconia feat Sylvie Simbi
- 2011: Come farla su
- 2011: Non ce la fai +
- 2011: Sei come me
- 2011: Per l'ennesima volta
- 1996: Articolo 31 - Cavalieri senza Re
- 1997: Dj Enzo, Thema - Ricorda
- 1998: Articolo 31 - Buon Sangue Non Mente
- 1998: Articolo 31, Extrema, Thema, Space One - Vai Bello
- 1999: Articolo 31, Thema - Il Mio Consiglio
- 2001: Space One, Thema (rapper), J-Ax, Posi Argento - A.A.D.D.S.S
- 2002: Articolo 31 - Due su Due
- 2007: Supernova - Silence Is the Enemy
- 2007: Space One, J-Ax, Thema (rapper), THG - Amici un cazzo
- 2009: J-Ax - Come Willy L'Orbo
- 2011: THG, J-Ax, Trap, CaneSecco, Mistaman, Danti, Primo - GANGBANG!
- http://www.gemellidiversi.net/bio.html Biography