From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grieg usually refers to the Norwegian composer and pianist Edvard Grieg. It may also refer to:
- Nordahl Grieg, a Norwegian writer
- Grieg (surname)
- Grieg Seafood, an international seafood company
- Grieg Group, a Norwegian shipping and investment corporation
- Grieg Hall, a concert hall
- Griegakademiet, a music conservatory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grieg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.