From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grieg usually refers to the Norwegian composer and pianist Edvard Grieg. It may also refer to:
- Otto Grieg Tidemand, a Norwegian politician
- Nordahl Grieg, a Norwegian poet, novelist, dramatist, and journalist
- Nina Grieg, a Danish-Norwegian lyric soprano
- David Greig, a former UK supermarket chain, now part of the Co-operative Group
- Grieg Seafood, an international seafood company
- Grieg Group, a Norwegian shipping and investment corporation
- Grieg Hall, a concert hall
- Griegakademiet, a music conservatory
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.