Griffin Technology (Diebold subsidiary)
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (April 2010)|
Griffin Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Diebold. Griffin Technology was originally incorporated in New York in 1982. Griffin made and leased microcomputer systems for college and university cafeteria systems. Griffin also supplied the student identification cards, which gave students access to dining halls and could be used to debit food purchases through their meal accounts. In October 1995 Diebold made an offer to acquire Griffin that was eventually accepted by Griffin shareholders the following month.
-  Diebold Annual Report 2006
-  NYS Department of State, Division of Corporations
- Metz, Robert (May 25, 1986), "High tech wiz taps odd finds", The Bulletin
- "Company News", The New York Times, October 25, 1995
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (November 28, 1995), http://www.secinfo.com/dsVS7.a2Mq.d.htm Missing or empty