Grim Reaper (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Grim Reaper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Grim Reaper is a personification of death. Usually referring to a hooded figure dressed in black that 'reaps' the living once they have died. They are commonly associated with a scythe. Grim Reaper(s) may also refer to:
- Grim Reaper (advertisement), a 1987 Australian anti-AIDS campaign
- 493d Fighter Squadron, The Grim Reapers, a USAF F-15 Eagle squadron
- VF-101, The Grim Reapers, a US Naval Air training squadron
- Stu Grimson, Canadian ice hockey player nicknamed "The Grim Reaper"
- The Grim Reaper, an error alert that replaced the Guru Meditation in later versions of AmigaOS
- M202 FLASH, a 1970s American rocket launcher that fired four incendiary rockets
- Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club (Canada), a Canadian outlaw motorcycle club (MC) established in 1967
- Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club (USA), an American outlaw motorcycle club (MC) established in 1965
- Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club (UK MCC), a motorcycle riding club (MCC) based in the UK
- various other motorcycle clubs based elsewhere, i.e. New Zealand
In popular culture:
- Grim Reaper (band), a British heavy metal band
- Grim Reaper (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Grim Reaper (Nedor Comics), a Nedor Comics hero
- The Grim Reaper (film) (La commare secca), a 1962 Italian film directed by Bernardo Bertolucci
- Grim Reaper (film), a 2007 horror film
- Grim Reaper (Billy and Mandy), a character in the animated TV series The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- "the Reaper", a reference to the fictitious outlaw motorcycle club, The Sons of Anarchy, because of the reaper incorporated in the logo on their "colors".
- The Undertaker, wrestling character nicknamed the Grim Reaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.