From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grinder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grinder may refer to:
- Angle grinder, hand held power tool
- Grinding machine, used in a machining operation to refine the surface of materials
- Tool and cutter grinder, a machine used to manufacture or resharpen cutting tools
- Coffee grinder, a machine used for grinding coffee
- Herb grinder, a grinder used for herbs including marijuana
- Meat grinder, a machine used for grinding food
- Wet grinder, a grinder that uses water either to soften the product grinded or to keep the grinding elements cool
- Grinder winch, a device for tensioning a rope to control a sail on a boat
- John Grinder (born 1940), co-founder of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Bob Baker (boxer) (1926-2002), American heavyweight boxer nicknamed "The Grinder"
- Michael Mizrachi (born 1981), American professional poker player nicknamed "The Grinder"
- Grinder, Norway, a village
- Grinder Island, Marshall Archipelago, Antarctica
- Grinder Rock, Palmer Archipelago, Antarctica
- Grinder sandwich, a regional name for a submarine sandwich
- Grinder (hockey), an ice hockey player whose primary function is checking opponents
- HMS Grinder, several ships of the Royal Navy
- Organ grinder, the operator of a street organ
- Grinder (band), a German speed/thrash band from the late 80s and early 90s
- Grinders (footwear), a footwear brand
- The Grinder, a video game
- Mlynek, a board game also known as Grinder
- Biohacking, designers and installers of DIY body-enhancements
- Grinder is also a specific role in yachting, whose primary role is to use winches to control the hoisting and lowering of sails
- Grindr, a geosocial networking application geared towards gay, bisexual, and bi-curious men
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.